Eveeye maps is capable of synchronizing your ingame location to out-of-game browsers.To make this work your ingame browser (IGB) needs to get linked to out-of-game browsers (OOG)
Starting sync ingame (IGB) Edit
- Visit https://maps.eveeye.com/ ingame
- If not already logged in please Login a character by clicking the char icon top right
- Click the appropriate group icon at top left to start sharing your location with that group.
- This will already enable people in that group to see you in their OOG browser !
Available Groups Edit
- Solo Sync: Only you are able to see your ingame location.
- Corporation Sync: Only corp members are able to see your location.
- Alliance Sync: Only alliance members can see your location.
- Gang Sync: People using the same token as you can see your location.
Connecting an out-of-game browser (OOG) Edit
- if not already please Login a character
- Click on the fleet icon right below your character image.
- Select a group to share your info.
Note: If you select a group OOG this will switch IGB to that group aswell. You can only switch groups ingame if you are not connected to OOG with that character.